Akshay Kumar Daughter Nitara Reaction On His Look Of 2.0

Akshay Kumar's look in 2.0 was given by daughter Nitita, a funny reaction, revealing herself.Akshay Kumar Daughter Nitara Reaction On His Look Of 2.0

Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar's Big Budget film 2.0 are just two days away to be released. The film will be released in theaters on November 29. Akshay Kumar is working for the first time in a South American film. Akshay Kumar will play villain in the film. They look in the Cromanne look.

They have taken heavy make-up to get these getups. Akshay's look in trailer and poster looks quite scary. When Akshay Kumar's look was seen by his daughter Nitara, his reaction was fun. In fact, Nita does not fear her father seeing this look at all.

Akshay said, "My look did not intimidate Nitara, because she used to stay around during my make-up. She has seen the complete makeup process and she knows that something is going on with her father. Prosthetics process was really tough for me. '

'It took me about three-and-a-half hours. During this, I had to sit quietly without doing anything. Three people are doing my make-up and I had to be patient, which was difficult. I would like to say that the process of prosthetics made me calm and patient.

Akshay Kumar also took one and a half hours in the process of removing make-up. They considered it quite painful. Even during the shoot, they were only on Liquid Diet. 2.0 Rajinikanth's super hit film 'Robot' is a sequel. The film will be released in 14 languages. Its budget is being reported as 600 crores.

Previous
Next Post »