Tanushree dutta takes on rakshi sawant done plastic surgery on her brain

Drug addicts and Lesbian throws on Rakhi, Tanushree said, 'Do carry plastic surgery.'


Tanushree Dutta had accused Nana Patekar for sexual assault, after which Rakhi Sawant later supported Nana Patekar and took Tanushree Datta into her arms. Rakhi Sawant has told Tanushree Dutta to lesbian and drug addiction. Now Tanushree Dutta of all of them answered.
According to DNA, Tanushree Dutta said that 'My parents have always advised to choose the right friends wisely. I accept their suggestions. In such a case, it is very bad that Rakhi Sawant, such a poor, illiterate, down market, characterless and classless people are claiming to be my friends. I got them from the airport only once. Many years ago when I was going to India for a foreign stage show. '
'I was continuously ignoring him when he saw the opportunity and caught me and asked me to adopt Christian religion. He told me that if I did not believe in Jesus then I would get a place in Hell. When I asked him what was the path of Heaven and Hell, he did not have a reply. Then Rakhi Sawant was speaking against Hindutva and idol worship. I asked him to go back. '



"By hearing Rakhi Sawant's words, I decided to read the Bible. Is it really written here that if I do not accept Christianity then I will go to hell. Actually I could not find it written anywhere. I shook off his 'Jesus'. After some years I heard the religious gurus and started relying on them again. I believe in Jesus in my heart I have never changed religion, I love God only. '
Tanushree Dutta said that due to people like Rakhi Sawant, minorities in our country are trapped in difficulties. When they are Hindus, they do bad things about other religions, when they adopt another religion, they do bad things about Hinduism. I think that Rakhi Sawant is afraid that I should not tell the people about that incident. Actually I had forgotten all that. '
tanushree dutta
Tanushree further said, "If I shaved my head then I am saying gay. Both Hindus and Buddhists donate their hair during acceptance of religion. He said that without medicines the medicines can not meditate. All the great yogi who are doing penance in the Himalayas, are they all drug addicts? You mean only money and sex. Will you have your brain plastic surgery too? As Tanushree Dutta responds to Rakhi Sawant, now she has to see what Rakhi says on this.
tanushree dutta

Previous
Next Post »