Sanjay khan launch autobiography the best mestakes of my life

Twilight 'Tippu Sultan' of Bollywood, made by signing 100 films in 6 months



SANJAY KHAN
Sanjay Khan has been active in many roles together in the film and TV industry. Actors, writers, directors and producers. His career is 55 years. In one round he was identified as the most beautiful face of the cinema and on TV, the audience saw him in the best role of Tipu Sultan. Sanjay Khan has now brought the autobiography "The Best Mists of My Life" for the fans. Concerned about this book, Sanjay Khan told Ravi Bulle in a special conversation.
My life is an example of a nuclear explosion. There are many incidents in this. Not only did I get height in big and successful films, but some movies lasted for 75 weeks. It is surprising that in a round, the people and the media of India gave me the title of the most beautiful hero, although these things do not imply me because beauty and art are nature. I am the artist but there are more branches of my life.

Previous
Next Post »