Taapsee pannu want To work in web series

Actress Tapasya Pannu wants to work as a favorite in the web series

तापसी पन्नू

There are many Bollywood actresses who do not know much in films but come to the web series and make their own identity. Actress Tapasya Pannu told during an interview that I like to work in the web series other than movies but I would not like to work in any such web series where my choice is not working.Taapsee Pannu
My always thought of doing something in the web series that you have never done before. Well I offer lots of offers, but so far I did not like what I want. Whenever I get such an opportunity, I definitely would like to work.
Taapsee Pannu
Actress Tapas Foil is known for its bold style. Tapasasi Pannu, who has worked in many hits in Bollywood, always keeps discussions with her different statements. The people enjoyed the role of Tapasi in the film Pink.
तापसी पन्नू
In fact Actress Tapasya Pannu continues to make films alongside Bollywood movies. Recently they had told that they are about to announce this soon. A few days ago, the first look of Tapi's Tamil film 'Game Over' was shared on social media.

In the poster, Tapi Pannu is sitting on a wheelchair and with a plaster attached to his feet. From the title of the film it seems that this love is based on the story. In the background of the poster there is a floor design like Chess board.
Previous
Next Post »